County Sips Wine Tours
We will begin Wine Tours again after June 14 on Saturdays and Sundays according to Phase 1 Opening restrictions, 4 guests.
It’s time to book your summer tours, Email: email@example.com for booking details.
Join us for a Sommelier guided Wine Tour of Prince Edward County
- Your Tour includes tastings at 4 Wineries (a craft brewery, cider house or distillery can be included). We can accommodate your requests.
- Lunch at either the Waupoos Market, a picnic from Pan Chancho or wood fired pizza & salad at Norman Hardie Winery ($25 Extra). A beverage is included with all.
- Return transportation from your choice of pick up point and drop off in Kingston or PEC
- Tours depart from 9 am and run approximately 9 hours from Kingston.
- Groups of 6 for a private tour (in Phase 2, after July 2). Cost $175 + tax per person
- Groups of 4 for a private tour. Cost $195 + tax per person, $30 OFF before July 2
- Group of 2 for a private tour. Cost $450 + tax per person
- A 25% deposit is required to hold your reservation
- Payment can be made by Etransfer to this email address or credit card.
- Cancellation Policy – You will receive your deposit back, minus a $50 administration fee, should you cancel up to 48 hours prior to your tour date. A cancellation occurring within 48 hours of your tour date, will incur a $50 administration fee plus all associated nonrefundable expenses.
Online Virtual Wine Tastings
Are available upon request, please contact Ian to create your customized virtual event. Together we can celebrate with your friends, clients and colleagues.
We can do wines from Prince Edward County, Niagara Escarpment & Area, Niagara On The Lake & Area, Lake Erie North Shore OR wines from around the world!
Are available year round for the wine lovers in you life.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for GC details.
Judgement of Kingston 2021
A blind tasting celebrating Pinot Noir form British Columbia and Prince Edward County.
Save the date!