Join Us For Some Fun
County Sips offers the following;
– A Sommelier lead wine tour of Prince Edward County
– Tastings at 4 wineries (we may use a craft brewery, cider house or distillery, if required)
– Lunch at either Waupoos Market Pub, a picnic lunch from Pan Chancho or wood fired pizza & salad at Norman Hardie Winery ($25 Extra), (a beverage included in all). Let me know dietary concerns. Obviously, we may have experience adverse weather concerns.
- Return transportation from your choice of pick up point and drop off.
- Groups 8 for a private tour
- Cost $150 + tax per person
- Groups of 4-6 for a private tour
- Cost $175 + tax per person
- Payment can be made by Etransfer to this email address, credit card or cash on the day. A 25% deposit is required to hold you reservation.
- Cancelation Policy – You will receive your deposit back, minus a $50 administration fee, should you cancel up to 48 hours prior to your tour date. A cancelation occurring within 48 hours of your tour date, will incur a $50 administration fee plus all associated nonrefundable expenses.
An example of itinerary;
930 Your pick up point (Kingston based)
1100 Cape Vineyards
12noon Waupoos Market Pub for lunch
200 Sandbanks Winery
300 Rosehall Run
400 The Grange
530 Back at your pick up point
COVID WINE TOUR PROTOCOL
I am asking everyone coming on the tour to please bring their own mask and supply me with names and phone numbers of all guests for contact tracing.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your cooperation and I look forward to a “grand tour”.
All Canadian Wine Championships 2020
County Sips is proud to announce that Ian will be sitting on the Judges Panel at the 2020 All Canadian Wine Championships this week. Participating wineries from British Columbia, Ontario, the Maritmes, the Prairies and Quebec, 130 wineries with 812 wines.
Here is a link to the winners of ACWC 2020
A blind tasting of Chardonnay, Prince Edward County against some of the best from Niagara.
Saturday, November 7th, 2020, at the Residence Inn by Marriott (Water’s Edge), 3:00 – 6:30pm